From here, you may download and print LABELS and SHIPPING DOCUMENTS:
Use these labels when you are sending your goods by courier to XS Baggage.
All clients can print this label, complete the details and attach to their goods.
- Shipper's Letter of Instruction
Use this note to consign your goods (give actual shipping instructions).
- Just download and fill-in online (or print and fill in by hand) the Shipper's Letter of Instruction.
- Fill it out. There are more detailed instructions if you click on the Shipper's Letter of Instruction link on the left navigation bar of this page. Fax a copy and email (if possible) a copy of the signed Shipper's Letter of Instruction to us. The link tells you how to do this.
- Call us to have us process your shipment : (202) 747-0487
Int'l Phone: +1 (202) 747-0487 or use Skype (see Contact Us)
- Pack your goods carefully - we can supply boxes
- Drop off the goods, or ask us to pick them up.
(Use the completed Courier Labels and Shipping Labels referenced above.)
- Customs Forms
All the forms you need to send your baggage with XS Baggage can be downloaded here as pdf files using Adobe Acrobat reader or are available at your closest XS Baggage location .
- USA Unaccompanied Baggage Declaration
- pdf fill-in version of 'USA Unaccompanied Baggage Declaration'
- UK Unaccompanied Baggage Declaration
- Ireland C&E 1076 Transfer of Residence from outside EU
- New Zealand Unaccompanied Baggage Declaration
- Australian Unaccompanied Baggage Declaration